Thursday, October 6, 2016

My name is Katia Roberts and i'm 18 years old. I have two older sisters and a younger brother, i also have two nephews and one niece. My freshman year of high school my brother, mother, and i moved to Louisville, Kentucky because my mom got a great job offer out there, but we didn't like it out there so that july we moved back to Philadelphia where i finished my last three years of high school at Abraham Lincoln High School. My favorite movie is Baerfoot in the park, a movie from 1967, its been my favorite for as long as i can remember. I love music, but lately i haven't like just one certain person/group just specific songs, although i have been a huge fan of Justin Bieber since i was 9 or 10 years old. I love going out with my mom or my friends and just talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment