Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Thlog #1 : SQGFWT:CRA & How to Quick read

Both of these passages were somewhat informative to me. I think that How to quick read will be the most helpful for me only because, at times with reading I become bored and i never finish reading what I'm supposed to in time for classes or anything. It will definitely help me since i get distracted so easily while reading and I'll finish what i need to get done. Shelly's Quick Guides for Writing Teachers: Critical Reading Assignments helped me understand reading assignments carefully is important. Just in the second paragraph i learned that reading slower will help me save time. Although i did learn some bits from these passages I don't have much of an opinion on them, those two things are what stuck out to me, because all this time i read extremely thinking it was getting me finished faster. After reading Shelly's Quick Guide i realized that after i would read fast i didn't really remember any of the information i had just read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment